CMMR 2021 (International Symposium on Computer Music Multidisciplinary Research) welcomes submissions of music / sound art works that will be presented in the conference program. Works are preferably expected to meet the conference theme: “Music in the AI Era.” Since the conference will be held online, submitting video recordings of the piece or audiovisual work is especially encouraged. Works with multi-channel audio are also acceptable and will be encoded in binaural format for the presentation by the organizer. Selected works will be collected and presented as a YouTube playlist.
15 June, 2021: Deadline for music submission
20 August, 2021: Notification of acceptance
15-19 November, 2021: Conference
- Original contributions are encouraged in, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Works involving live electronics, including computer processing, live coding, or electronic devices.
- Works combining musical instruments, voices, dance or robots with live or fixed media electronics.
- Electroacoustic music, or audiovisual works for fixed media alone.
- Virtual installations.
Submissions are limited to one work per person / team; each work should
not exceed 15 minutes.
All projects must be submitted with the following materials;
- Program note (text)
- Technical rider (pdf)
- Recording / video of the work
– video: H.264/AAC
– audio: AAC/MP3. multi-channel work should consist of mono audio files, and accompanied by stereo mixed version.
Materials above must be submitted online through WeTransfer, addressed to:
cmmr2021-music [ a t ] gttm.jp
For the presentation of accepted works, the artist or at least one of the collaborators must register for the conference.
The artist must hold the copyright of submitted materials to be used in CMMR 2021.